Saturday, October 8, 2011

There’s a Gingerbread Man in my Sketchbook – Yummy!

I am getting lots of lovely e-mails from you all wanting to know what I am working on, so here you are:

Next Pattern to be released:
My Holiday Gingerbread Man – limited time only pattern

Prototypes I’m Sewing right now:
A Little Sister Doll – approx 10 inches tall
Mummy And Baby Owl – Babushka Style!! Too cute!

On the cutting table:
Surprise mini Doll …. we're talking 7 inches of cuteness :)
A Piggie – loving the tail!

On the drawing board:
A Lion – tough simplifying his mane …… but I’m getting there!
An Elephant – don’t get me started on his trunk hahaha

Phew ….. Lots of work!!!

Keep checking on the blog for updates and see how I’m doing!


Pop on over to My Sketchbook from time to time and you’ll see sneak peeks of my designs!

Pop on over to My Creative Space to see my fabric choices and inspiration boards!


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails